Prayers for this spiritual battle at work. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for when I sleep or rest against any spiritual battles that are negative or evil
Replies
12
Views
522
I'm going through a spiritual battle with demonic people. I've upset the Freemasons and Eastern Stars because I don't agree with them. I found out that many of my family members were part of this cult and things haven't been the same since that revelation. They sabotage and spy on me. They also...
Replies
12
Views
226
Hey everyone, I'm reaching out because I desperately need some serious prayer. This isn't just a regular request; it's a call for old-time prayer warriors to stand with me in a really intense spiritual battle. As some of you know, I've been praying for ### for a while now. My heart's desire has...
Replies
9
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom