Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had my job interview today and it went well for me. The hiring manager told me that she will make a decision in a couple weeks from now. I'm praying that I'm the one that they hire working as mail clerk for a Law Firm. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
175
Back on Sept ###th I had a job interview with a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. I have not heard from them yet and I'm getting stressed out about it. I'm praying that they will call me early next week and tell me that I've been hired. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
121
I have Job interview with a Law Firm on Sept ###th working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray I do well with my interview and that they will hire me on. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom