Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my brother's health. May the Lord cure him of his heart problem giving it strength and grant him a long healthy life. May the Lord remove any obstacles he is and will be facing during his healing process. May the Lord protect him at all time 🙏
Lord God, You are the greatest healer. There is no disease, sickness, or condition that You can't handle and heal. I pray for this son of Yours that may You heal him and cure his heart in the mighty name of Jesus. I pray that may he live for You and testify of Your goodness in his life in Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus. Please pray for my father. His name is ###. He is ### years old. For the past five months his left leg is swollen. We took him to the hospital. He was warded a few times, doctors did all the procedures but still cannnot diagnose the root cause. Base on his blood test and...
Replies
8
Views
135
My son ### isn't doing well. Please strong prayers for his healing. Please ask God if I could please hear him laugh tonight. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
144
Hello my mother just called me to tell me I need to take my dad to the hospital after work today he is having trouble breathing and not doing well. His birthday is tomorrow and God willing he will be ###. I am so sad and worried for him I ask to please pray for God to heal my dad and help him...
Replies
6
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom