Prayers for my ###

Melisha Reka

Prayer Warrior
Lord please protect my family. Make our lives a little easier, more meaningful. Please take away any evil or negativity. Please let us be happy as a family.. All I'm asking for right now is a little peace. Please guide and protect us and all those that need your help..
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Pray For Your Family and Friends
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and his three children in your prayers during an unimaginable season of heartbreak. Just earlier this week, ### lost his wife. Now, their youngest daughter (###) is in her final days with terminal cancer. Please pray for strength, peace, and comfort for ### and his two young boys...
Replies
11
Views
195
Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
169
I just found out my little brother admitted himself to the hospital yesterday and is having some health issues please lift him up in prayer and ask God to heal him and help him to take better care of himself in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,049
Members
648,643
Latest member
Cheor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom