prayers for my ### year old ###'s ...

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
prayers for my ### year old ###'s pain she has in her back God Bless all in need of prayers for everything they going threw
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in Jesus' Name to ask for your healing touch on ###'s 89 year old mother. Lord, we know that you are the Great Physician and that you have the power to heal her back pain. We ask that you would grant her relief from her pain and restore her to full health. We also ask that you would give her strength and courage to face each day with joy and peace. Lord, we thank you for hearing our prayer and ask that you would bless all those in need of prayers for everything they are going through. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have a sweet ### year old autistic son. He lost the little speech he had when he was ### years of age. Doctors dont know why. We found out ### years ago that he can read, write, and do math very well. He struggles with his fine motor skills. Putting pressure on paper to write is hard, he also...
Replies
15
Views
115
Heavenly father I'm coming to you and holy desperation right now for my precious granddaughter ### father you know her battle you know the battle that her mother's under her mom is out getting Botox and facials and everything done to herself and she has body dysmorphia and ### my granddaughter...
Replies
11
Views
252
Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom