Prayers for my job and clarity and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please give me clarity and mental peace. No more guessing. No games. These challenges I come to you, Jesus died for our sins. I refuse to be afraid of the answers. God make things crystal clear. As I want to be yours, and have what you have willed for my life. In your timing, and...
Replies
11
Views
84
A Prayer for Understanding and Submission Job 33:13 : Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters Heavenly Father, In the stillness of this moment, we come before You with a heart burdened by the complexities and trials that life presents. As we meditate...
Replies
11
Views
127
This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom