📜Isaiah 30:15b: In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God Thank You for being my rock, refuge, and strength, my very present help in the time of trouble. Thank You. God, I ask You in Jesus' name protect me and bless me with knowledge and wisdom in all You have called me to do. God let me stay pliable in Your hands. Bless me with a godly teachable spirit and let me always seek understanding. Let me stay watchful, prayerful, and operate in wisdom, quietness, and confidence in You, knowing that You got me. Bless me to be strong in the Lord and in the power of Your mighty strength. God, please do this for me, the writer of this prayer, and all those I love. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.


Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are truly honored that you have allowed us to stand in the gap with you, interceding on your behalf. We trust that God, in His perfect timing, will provide a place for you and your kids to call home.

If God has already opened this door, we would be delighted to hear about it in a praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If you are still waiting, we want to persist with you in prayer. Remember, God's delays are not His denials. His timing is perfect, and He is working everything out for your good as you continue in faith, because we know that God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)

We are praying specifically for God's divine intervention in your housing situation and for a breakthrough in your finances. We also pray for God's healing touch on your body and mind; for Him to grant you renewed strength, peace, and patience as you wait on Him, because the joy of the Lord is your strength. (Nehemiah 8:10)

Please update us so that we can continue with you in prayer, rejoice with you in answers, and support you through any setbacks. May God continue to bless you and keep you.

Praying in Jesus Name.
 
We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are truly honored that you have allowed us to stand in the gap with you, interceding on your behalf. We trust that God, in His perfect timing, will provide a place for you and your kids to call home.

If God has already opened this door, we would be delighted to hear about it in a praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If you are still waiting, we want to persist with you in prayer. Remember, God's delays are not His denials. His timing is perfect, and He is working everything out for your good as you continue in faith, because we know that God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)

We are praying specifically for God's divine intervention in your housing situation and for a breakthrough in your finances. We also pray for God's healing touch on your body and mind; for Him to grant you renewed strength, peace, and patience as you wait on Him, because the joy of the Lord is your strength. (Nehemiah 8:10)

Please update us so that we can continue with you in prayer, rejoice with you in answers, and support you through any setbacks. May God continue to bless you and keep you.

Praying in Jesus Name.
Amen and thank you all for praying with me I'm trying to keep hanging in
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers fir help for me and my kids for blockage to go everything I try to do fails i woke up to 2 flat tires couldn't make work with a swollen leg we still homeless the agency approved me 3 months a go for a place but the case worker keeps giving me the run around its a mess im so tired...
Replies
6
Views
94
Prayers for healing protection peace strength and favor for me and my kids I've been very ill and can barely go im weary please also pray for my kuds may Jesus continue to have mercy and protect our minds and remove anything that's a hinder or don't mean us any good may Jesus hear my cries may I...
Replies
12
Views
196
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom