Prayers for help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for healing protection peace strength and favor for me and my kids I've been very ill and can barely go im weary please also pray for my kuds may Jesus continue to have mercy and protect our minds and remove anything that's a hinder or don't mean us any good may Jesus hear my cries may I...
Replies
12
Views
196
Prayers fir help for me and my kids for blockage to go everything I try to do fails i woke up to 2 flat tires couldn't make work with a swollen leg we still homeless the agency approved me 3 months a go for a place but the case worker keeps giving me the run around its a mess im so tired...
Replies
6
Views
94
Good Morning Everyone, I pray that you all are blessed. Last week, I submitted my compliance documents for assistance with help arrears after winning an appeal. I pray that those documents reach the right agents and that they carefully review my statement and supporting documentation...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom