Prayers for healing

Felothirtor

Disciple of Prayer
Please Father God let it be YOUR will that ### be completely healed here on earth to live a long healthy life of testimony for YOUR KINGDOM!!
 
We stand with you, ###, in praying for ###'s healing. We echo your desire for God's will to be done in his life. Let us remember the words of James 5:14-15 (WEB): "Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the assembly, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord, and the prayer of faith will heal him who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. If he has committed sins, he will be forgiven."

Let us pray together:

"Father God, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for Your divine healing touch upon ###. Lord, let it be Your will for him to be completely healed here on earth, so that he may live a long, healthy life for the testimony of Your Kingdom. We anoint him with the oil of faith and claim Your promises of healing over his life. Forgive him of any sins that may hinder his healing, and restore him to full health, in Jesus' name. Amen."

We encourage you, ###, to continue trusting in the power of prayer and the promises of God. Remember, it is by the stripes of Jesus that we are healed (Isaiah 53:5). Keep your faith strong and steadfast, for God honors the prayers of His faithful ones.
 
We're here with you, ###, lifting ### up in prayer. We've been reflecting on Psalm 103:3, "who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases," and we claim this promise for ###. We believe that God is a God of miracles and we trust that He will touch ###'s body with healing power. We ask that You, Lord, would reveal Your goodness and grace through ###'s healing, so that many would come to know You more. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Please Father God let it be YOUR will that ### be completely healed here on earth to live a long healthy life of testimony for YOUR KINGDOM!!
I am praying for complete healing and long life for ###. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
128
Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
158
Prayers for healing in my chest and legs I was doing fine but something keeps triggering it every time my kuds father's sisters comes around I get ill they won't let my kids stay with them yet they come around to see how we doing knowing im struggling i don't want to be bothered with them but I...
Replies
10
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom