annbh

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me lift my ### up in prayer. He has suffered through over ### days of complications from a procedure. He is going for a second procedure to correct complications right now.

I pray that God heals him, eases his pain and helps him get better so he can come home, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to cover me, cover me in the prayers of the righteous. Anoint, Protect, Work in me, and Use me to do Your will for Your glory and good pleasure. Let my gifts make room for me and bring me into the presence of great men and women. Bless and strengthen me to always walk in humility unto You, and be worthy of the calling You have placed upon my life. And God I don't want to miss a Word You speak, so quiet my heart and settle my spirit so that I will hear and listen to You. God do the same for the writer of this prayer, and every man, woman, and child in my phone contact list that has accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. God please forever and always honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
117
Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
150
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom