Prayers for healing & strength please

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you all the blessings, thank you for your guidance and protection. Jesus, please forgive us our sins. Lord Jesus, i'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Please give me strength as a I go through the treatments. Please don't...
Replies
11
Views
162
I would like to ask for your continued prayers for my mom, ###, who is fighting stage ### cancer. Please pray for God's healing and mercy over her. May He remove her pain, give her strength every day, and help her continue to live as normally as possible. I pray that God will bless her with a...
Replies
12
Views
216
Dear God, With a humble and grateful heart, I lift up this prayer to You. Thank You for sustaining me through every challenge, every burden, and every moment when I felt weak and alone. Even during the times when I almost lose hope, You continue to give me strength, guidance, and reasons to keep...
Replies
8
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom