Prayers for guidance

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in prayer with you for your precious grandson. It is clear how deeply you love him and how much this situation weighs on your heart. We have lifted him up before the Lord, asking for His divine intervention to soften his heart and open his eyes to the truth. We prayed that he would recognize the love and protection Jesus offers and turn away from influences that draw him away from God’s best for his life.

We also prayed for wisdom and strength for you and your family as you navigate this difficult season. It is never easy to watch someone we love be led astray, especially when we can see the harm it is causing. We asked the Lord to give you peace, discernment, and the grace to continue extending love and forgiveness, even when it is hard. We stood in agreement with you, believing that God hears your cries and is working in ways we may not yet see.

If the Lord has moved in this situation since you first posted, we would love to hear how He has answered our prayers. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the struggle continues, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to walking alongside you in prayer, trusting that God is faithful and His timing is perfect.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you and your family, filling you with His peace and hope as you seek Him. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers as we have been threatened with eviction. We know what we need to do. We are doing what we can but everything is coming against us right now. Prayers for Gods help and for us to know when it's God helping because I can't tell when God is saying something to me. IJNIPA
Replies
13
Views
266
Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your wisdom and guidance. You know the situation I am facing and the concerns that weigh on my heart. When I am unsure of what to do, help me trust in Your direction and not lean on my own understanding. Give me clarity when things seem confusing, peace...
Replies
7
Views
134
Dear Father GOD I want to start by thanking you for your grace and glory in the mighty name of jesus GOD I ask that you guide my steps good lord I've been in this place for almost 10 years and it is time for my family and I to move into our own home, we thank you father for all you have given...
Replies
13
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom