also the same with ###. better communication between ###. non-verbal and verbal communication. in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord please restore this home family property and all loves and properties. please give ### wisdom and help me and us all hear your voice. ask ### for my dad in...
I am going to church tomorrow to help out. Since I don't know anyone there yet and my self-confidence is low, please pray for God's favor over me, that He connects me with people I feel safe and comfortable with, and that I find the right task and can be a blessing. Pray that I will feel safe...
I just want you to offer prayers of thanksgiving to God on my behalf for His mercies and grace upon my life and my family for keepping His covenant of provision, protection and vindication from evil accusations for favour and upliftment. I saw a case on your platform that so look like all that...