Prayers For Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
My teacher just told me that I need to score at least a 40% on my final in order to pass and I need so many prayers to make sure that I meet this requirement. I have struggled so much and can't seem to understand math, and I need God to help me so please pray for me. I am so scared and it is crucial for me to pass this semester. I keep trying to go over the quiz reviews and it's not making sense to me, I need all of the prayers I can get, this is so important to me. God bless. I will post my results when I go take it which should be around December 9th or so. 
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to be able to get through finals week and to be ok with doing a presentation. Prayers that it’ll be an online presentation.
Replies
10
Views
220
Hello my family, today I take my final exam and I need to pass in order to not get dismissed from my grad program. Please pray for me!
Replies
10
Views
149
Hello my brothers and sisters, I come to ask for your prayers, I started a PA program this summer and it was really hard to get in and now I am struggling to pass exams for one specific class. If I don't ACE my last two exams I will be kicked out. I am losing faith, hope and motivation. Please I...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom