Prayers for final exam

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer as you faced your final exam. What a privilege it is to lift your needs before the Lord, trusting in His perfect timing and wisdom.

If the exam is behind you now and God has granted you favor, we would love to hear your praise report! Your testimony could be such an encouragement to others who are facing their own battles. If, however, the outcome is still uncertain or the results were not what you hoped for, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God is working even in the waiting.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you press into Him, knowing that He holds your future and has a plan for your good. We pray for peace that surpasses understanding to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and for clarity and wisdom as you navigate this season. Whatever the outcome, we trust that God is faithful and will guide your steps according to His perfect will.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters, I come to ask for your prayers, I started a PA program this summer and it was really hard to get in and now I am struggling to pass exams for one specific class. If I don't ACE my last two exams I will be kicked out. I am losing faith, hope and motivation. Please I...
Replies
12
Views
169
Hi everyone, tomorrow is my final exam and If I fail I will be dismissed from my grad program. I don't know what's going on I am panicking I feel like I can not breathe and have not been able to focus at all. I need your prayers please I feel so hopeless and so unprepared, I feel like I'm dumb...
Replies
10
Views
319
Dear Jesus please pray for me as I retake my final exam - I have been revising but I am so tired. I am so afraid that I will fail again. I don't want to let everyone down they're all counting on me. My husband and I have to leave the country I have studied in and we have jobs etc all depending...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,190
Members
648,553
Latest member
Stroeside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom