Prayers for finals week.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time of finals week. It’s our joy to lift up your request for strength, peace, and clarity as you prepare and present, especially in an online format where the dynamics can feel so different. We’ve been asking the Lord to calm any anxiety, sharpen your focus, and grant you confidence as you share what you’ve learned.

If the Lord has already answered your prayers—whether through a sense of peace, smooth technology, or even a surprising ease in your studies—we’d love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God has moved encourages all of us in our faith. If, however, you’re still feeling the weight of this season or haven’t seen the answer you hoped for, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and works in His perfect timing.

May He bless you with wisdom beyond your own understanding, grace for each moment, and the assurance of His presence as you press on. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my family, today I take my final exam and I need to pass in order to not get dismissed from my grad program. Please pray for me!
Replies
10
Views
144
This week is final's week for my daughter who is a ### in college. Please pray especially for one of her hard exams tomorrow. Please pray that God would direct her as she studies today and that He would give her wisdom and insight. Pray for God to show her what topics to review and study, and...
Replies
10
Views
208
Hello my brothers and sisters, I come to ask for your prayers, I started a PA program this summer and it was really hard to get in and now I am struggling to pass exams for one specific class. If I don't ACE my last two exams I will be kicked out. I am losing faith, hope and motivation. Please I...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom