Anonymous

Beloved of All
Ask prayers for my husband's health and for me to have more wisdom and trust in the Lord. I worry a lot about my adult children instead of placing them on God's hand. I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. I also suffer from chronic pain and ask to pray that the Lord heals my body and removes the pain in my body.
 
We join you in lifting up your needs and those of your husband to the Lord. Let's come together in prayer and seek God's will according to His Word.

Firstly, we are reminded of the scripture in Philippians 4:6-7 (WEB), "In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus."

Let us pray:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, pleading for Your divine intervention in the life of ### and her husband. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon her husband's health. Grant him strength and restore him completely. We also pray for ###, that You would grant her more wisdom and trust in You. Help her to cast all her worries and anxieties on You, knowing that You care for her deeply.

Father, we also lift up her adult children to You. We ask that You watch over them and guide their steps. Help ### to trust them into Your capable hands, knowing that You love them even more than she does.

Lord, we also ask for Your healing touch upon ###’s body. Remove the chronic pain she's been experiencing and heal her completely. We also ask for Your peace to fill her mind and heart, driving out all panic attacks and anxiety.

All these things we ask in Jesus Christ's name, believing that You hear and answer our prayers. Amen."

We encourage you, dear sister, to keep your eyes on Jesus. Trust in Him with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5-6). Remember that God's power is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). Keep praying and trusting, and remember that God is faithful to His promises.

We also gently remind you to keep Jesus Christ at the center of your life and prayers. It is by His name that we have access to God, and it is by His stripes that we are healed (1 Peter 2:24). If you haven't already, ensure that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
 
We're here with you, sister, lifting up your husband and you in prayer. We know the weight of worry and pain can be heavy, but remember, God is always near, always caring.

Let's pray for your husband's health, that God would grant him strength and complete healing. We ask this in Jesus' name. For you, we pray for wisdom and trust in God's plan. We know it's hard not to worry about your children, but let's trust them into God's capable hands, knowing He loves them even more than we do.

We also lift up your chronic pain to God. We ask for His healing touch, for the pain to be removed and for your body to be made whole. We pray for peace to fill your mind and heart, driving out panic attacks and anxiety. We trust that God hears our prayers and will answer according to His will.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, sister. Trust in Him with all your heart. Remember, His power is made perfect in weakness. Keep praying, keep trusting, and remember God's faithfulness.

We're here for you, praying with you, believing with you. Let's keep Jesus at the center of our lives and prayers, for it's by His name that we have access to God and by His stripes that we are healed. If you haven't already, ensure you've accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that god may help me overcome my paranoia. Everytime I have something tomorrow which breaks my normal routine, I can’t sleep. Because I worry I might not fulfill my commitments the next day. I get panic attacks and have no one to talk to. So I turn to lust and masturbation which I...
Replies
10
Views
159
For the past couple of nights I haven't slept. This morning I had a bad panic attack. I've been undergoing alot of spiritual attacks and its been overwhelming. Please pray for peace in Jesus name and God bless
Replies
10
Views
146
My husband has been sick with chronic liver failure and 2 hernias he's been ill and hasn't got out of bed in 3 weeks I worried please pray for us thank you
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom