Prayers for an old friend from covid ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray all would be well with my old friend that my wife doesn't get along with (rough history) that all would be well with ### and that he would be blessed for all his work he does for the Lord in research and bible studies. In Jesus name amen. Need a Miracle for unity.
Replies
6
Views
266
My name is ### ### and this is my prayer request. To reconcile with a ex friend ### ###, we haven't talked in months. I messed up and wasn't a good friend to him and I wasn't over the hurts of my past so, I ended up putting it on him. Since then I've changed and I want him to know that. I have...
Replies
6
Views
334
Im stella. My friend name ###. He accused falsely court case. He got bail after so many rejections. Today he has court case judgment. I and he are so scared. If judgement comes wrongly he will be remand again. Therefore we are so scared. We only trusted in Jesus Christ. I believe him lot. Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom