Prayers for a ### that is ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayers for a homeless lady that is sleeping in a tunnel under a freeway nearby Lord Bless Help and Protect her also and help to get this done all I need done here and Lord Please Bless us with more Financially as my home has whole lot more of redoing Please Lord Praises to our King!
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
May God bless you for your compassionate heart, my friend. I’m standing with you in praying for this homeless lady, asking for God’s provision and peace. Blessings to you, too.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me Of Anything That Breaks Your Heart!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a spirit-filled Christian lady. I am currently homeless and sleeping out on the street. I have no car because my car was totaled through no fault of my own a few months ago and I don't know when my case will be resolved. I am hoping I will get an expedited settlement or the Lord can send an...
Replies
12
Views
280
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
112
Prayers for the homeless that I met today while I was out. I couldn’t help them when they asked for money or assistance but I pray that someone else will be able since I wasn’t able and they’ll have be safe tonight and guide them to good things. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom