Prayers for a place to stay and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord help me with a place to sleep a place to take my children in Jesus might name I pray I know am not perfect oh Lord for give my sins
Replies
9
Views
113
Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
LIFE IN I FIND MY 2 CATS HOMES THATS A GOOD THING GREATLY AS NOTHING MADE IT THRU IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK IM NOT CRYING I WOULD RATHER HAVE THEM SAFE THEN RAN OVER BY A CAR AS THE EVIL HAS BEEN UNBEARABLE LATELY SATAN KERPS SENDING.I SPEAK DEATH TO THE ASSINGMENTS OF MY 2 CATS BEING...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom