Prayers For A ### Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatMonarch

Servant of All
Pray for ###...Her parents have left her on the streets to fend for herself..She is alone and desperate...I suspect her bf also ditched her! and I too can't reach her...Lord pour down your protection upon her...Bless her and guide her..Send forth your Angels to protect her....
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Grant her direction, discernment, guidance, and wisdom. Show her your perfect will for her life during this time. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask for prayers for my baby girl at her doctors visit tomorrow. I ask for prayers that it goes well. I ask for prayers for her health. I ask for prayers that I am able to turn my fear into faith. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
430
Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
213
Yes I need prayer for healing of herpes 1 and 2, a job or financial breakthrough, transportation, a godly husband, and a baby girl.
Replies
11
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom