Kayleelouise
Humble Prayer Partner
I truly appreciate your prayers for my ###. While he still has a long road to recovery, he is improving, much to the surprise of his medical team, and I continue to keep him in my prayers. We remain in prayer regarding our housing situation, as the circumstances have become increasingly complex. I feel that our advisers are not providing us with the full facts and figures, and I am currently uncertain about this property. I did discover a home that would have been ideal for us, but I am concerned that it may be beyond our budget. It is unfortunate, as it offered everything we needed in a quiet, pleasant area near my hometown of ###. I have long wished to return there, but I suppose we must wait to clarify our mortgage details tomorrow and see how things progress. It would be a wonderful place to raise my daughter, with a farm nearby, close access to my doctor, and a playground. Nevertheless, the frequent appointments are becoming overwhelming; the figures fluctuate significantly, leaving us unsure of what we can truly afford. Our deposit has decreased due to other necessary expenses, and we are struggling to secure the right home and mortgage. I would be very grateful for your continued prayers, as I am currently uncertain of the best way forward. I am longing for clear guidance, but I firmly believe that Jesus works in miraculous ways and that when human doors close, He will always open a new one if it is meant to be. Thank you

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.