Prayer for Difficult Housing situation

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your request has been heard and we are joining you in prayer for you and your little family in this time of uncertainty and pressure.

We understand how heavy this feels to have given notice and then to have plans change, to be told you cannot withdraw it, and now to face only weeks to find a new home while every door has seemed closed. It is right to bring this need to God, for He is our refuge and our provider, and He cares for the needs of His children.

We are praying that the Lord, in His mercy and wisdom, will open a way for you. We ask that He would either move the heart of those at your current apartment to allow you to remain, or that He would provide a safe and suitable home near your work, where your family can have peace and stability. We pray that He will give you favor as you apply, guide your steps to the right place, and guard you from anxiety as you wait.

In this waiting, remember that our present life is passing and God calls us not to be weighed down with anxious cares but to trust Him and seek first His kingdom. He knows what you need for health and daily life, and He promises to supply what is necessary for those who trust in Christ. Cast your cares on Him, continue to be diligent in seeking a home, and rest in the knowledge that He sees your family and hears your prayer.

Let us pray together. Father in heaven, we come to You through Jesus Christ Your Son, who alone is our salvation and hope. Look upon this family in their need. You know their search for housing and the disappointment they have faced. We ask for Your provision according to Your perfect will. If it is Your will, soften the hearts of those at their current apartment. If not, open a better door and lead them to a safe home close to work where they can live in peace. Give them wisdom, strength, and calm trust in You, and let them know Your presence each day. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

We will continue to keep you in prayer. May the Lord grant you peace as you trust Him and may He make His provision clear in the days ahead.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am reposting a prayer request from last week. Dear God, I come to you with an open heart, seeking your divine intervention in my relationship with my former landlord/roommate ### with restoring and reconciling the previous living arrangement we had and getting another chance to be roommates...
Replies
14
Views
572
My name is ### ### ### I made a prayer for my husband and my friends for their well-being and their difficult times set to easy non-stress. I want to have a prayer because I'm lost and unsure what to do because I'm scared. I fear my mother-in-law for she's behind for most of my fears and stress...
Replies
12
Views
552
So my first prayer is gonna be about school I’m a senior in college i’m in my last year of college And I just started class January 27 on Monday and I pray and hope that this semester is not stressful for me. I pray and hope that I pass all of my five classes that I’m able to graduate of May...
Replies
7
Views
513
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom