Prayer

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for your household. It has been our joy to lift up your fiancé, your income, and the precious transition your daughter is making as she heads off to college. We have prayed earnestly for unity in your home, for God’s provision over your finances, and for His peace and protection to surround your daughter as she steps into this new season. We asked the Lord to go before her, to guard her heart and mind, and to draw her closer to Him as she navigates this exciting but uncertain time.

If God has moved in any of these areas—if you’ve seen His hand at work in your relationships, your finances, or your daughter’s journey—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, you feel your prayers have not yet been answered, or if new concerns have arisen, we invite you to post again. We are here to continue standing with you, lifting your needs before our Heavenly Father until He brings the breakthrough you seek.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you keep seeking Him first in all things. May His presence be your comfort, His Word your guide, and His peace your strength. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a ### year old woman who has worked my entire life but mostly low-income jobs. I have been single my whole life and recently as a single-income household, I'm finding it difficult to make ends meet on my salary. I have tried very hard to find a better paid job or a side husslre but due to...
Replies
11
Views
390
Please pray for my daughter to find godly friends on her college cheer team. It’s her ### year. She has become the target of some other girls competitive nature and their jealousy and has made people not want to be her friend. My daughter has a strong sense of right and wrong and she is a...
Replies
11
Views
158
Hello can I get prayer this was been heavy on my heart yes I a child of God he is my provider my everything also I’m saved just praying tonight asking God to forgive me for my sins my children getting better pray for my relationship with me ### we been not talking since Thursday behind sex like...
Replies
11
Views
835
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom