We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift your burdens before the Lord—your need for forgiveness, your children’s healing, and especially the restoration of your relationship. We have prayed that God would soften hearts, bring repentance, and replace hurt with His peace. We have asked Him to break the chains of past pain and to guard your heart as you seek His will above all else.

If God has moved in any of these areas—if you’ve seen His hand at work, if there’s been reconciliation, healing, or even a quiet assurance in your spirit—we would love to hear your praise report. Let us rejoice with you and give Him all the glory.

If, however, the weight still feels heavy and the answers haven’t yet come, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and that His timing is perfect. You are not alone in this battle, and we stand with you, trusting that He will bring beauty from these struggles.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, strengthen you with His peace, and draw you closer to Him through every circumstance. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m coming for praying today yes I do accept my father god my prayer for my household to continue to get alone me my fiancé getting alone pray for my income I just want to continue to put god first also my ### year old daughter is going off for college lil scared 😢🙏🏾but pray god cover and...
Replies
10
Views
175
🙏🏾 **PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### — PLEASE STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH ME** 🙏🏾 Prayer family, I’m asking you to please keep me, my family, and the things God has placed before me in your prayers. I believe in the **power of prayer and the mighty name of Jesus**, and I’m asking the Holy Spirit to move in...
Replies
5
Views
99
Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for strength on the job. I feel completely burnt out as a caregiver and my time for the job to finish is not at its end. I know I must use wisdom and not because I have bills and loans to take care of should I push myself to exhaustion. However, I...
Replies
7
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom