Prayer

```markdown
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Help and strengthen me God to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
```
 
We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ, thanking you for the privilege of interceding on your behalf for healing from cancer. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your health and for others suffering from this same illness.

If you have seen any improvements or received a positive report, we would be delighted if you could share a praise report with us all. We want to rejoice with you and give glory to God for His healing power. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. We want to persist in prayer with you, trusting in God's perfect timing and will.

We pray that God will bless you with His comfort, strength, and peace as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. May He guide your doctors, nurse the sick, and bring healing and restoration according to His will. We pray for your spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being, asking God to envelop you in His love and support you through this journey, in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going thru terrible anxiety and it is causing my body to become sick. The anxiety is triggering my Lyme disease. I am worried about a past mistake I made and not sure how to correct it. I have been praying about it everyday. The anxiety is too much.
Replies
11
Views
201
Please pray for my health each time I come to your remembrance, that the Good Lord would heal me from all types of cancers & diseases. And may God Bless You beyond measure & without end! My prayers 4 you all are Psalms 91, Luke 10:17-20 & Numbers 6:24 With Deepest & Sincerest Gratitude and Love! ###
Replies
12
Views
147
Father God in Jesus name heal me Father God I have a severe headache I'm in pain I'm suffering someone terrible cough and terrible runny nose from my allergies heal Me oh Lord
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom