Prayer

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way during this time. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way during this time. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for praying for me I appreciate it so much, but I am still waiting with Faith that God will answer my prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray everyday, i go to church, but yet I feel something missing in my heart. I have moved countries. I have started a new job, but nothing seems to be exciting me anymore. I don't feel a purpose in my life. I know I need to trust god, but maybe I'm doing it wrong, or I'm not doing enough? I'm...
Replies
12
Views
209
My husband is is trying to find a better job the one he is at right buw will be ending soon. He gotten an interview phone a few weeks ago . He is getting depressed and we need to fix our house our floors are falling in our AC doesn't work and I been sick really sick . I try everyday I don't work...
Replies
12
Views
148
Please pray for my friend ### she is lost her aunt about a mo ago. Not is suffering depression and stomach problems everyday pray she is permanently better. She also doesn't really want go anywhere. Pray for healing.
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom