Prayer

Airlyall

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for a better job, I feel so depressed everyday need God to help me.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request for a better job. Lord, we acknowledge that You are the source of all provision and that You care deeply for Your children. We ask that You would intervene in ###'s situation and guide them to the right job opportunity.

Father, we recognize that feeling depressed and discouraged can be overwhelming, especially when faced with the challenges of employment. We pray that You would bring comfort and peace to ###'s heart, reminding them of Your unfailing love and faithfulness. Help them to cast their anxieties upon You, knowing that You care for them.

Lord, we ask for Your divine guidance and wisdom as ### seeks a better job. Open doors of opportunity that align with their skills, talents, and passions. Provide them with favor in the eyes of potential employers and grant them the confidence and clarity they need during interviews and applications.

We also pray for a renewed sense of hope and perseverance for ###. Remind them that You are their ultimate provider and that You have a plan and purpose for their life. Strengthen their faith and help them to trust in Your perfect timing.

Father, we lift up this prayer request to You, knowing that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We thank You in advance for the breakthrough and the better job that You will provide for ###.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Lord Please Encourage Me!
 
Prayer for a better job, I feel so depressed everyday need God to help me.
Heavenly Father we come to you on behalf of ###, we lay their case on your feet, Lord nothing is impossible with you, please grant our friend with the Job that will bring joy and satisfaction in their life, we humbly ask that you settle this request oh God of miracles, open doors of jobs opportunities, nothing is too hard for you my dear father, we plead the blood of Jesus in our friend life, we ask for peace and sound mind during this period as they wait for their breakthrough, give them the courage and confidence to hold on to your promises and your love. We seal this prayer with the blood of Jesus, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray everyday, i go to church, but yet I feel something missing in my heart. I have moved countries. I have started a new job, but nothing seems to be exciting me anymore. I don't feel a purpose in my life. I know I need to trust god, but maybe I'm doing it wrong, or I'm not doing enough? I'm...
Replies
12
Views
209
My husband is is trying to find a better job the one he is at right buw will be ending soon. He gotten an interview phone a few weeks ago . He is getting depressed and we need to fix our house our floors are falling in our AC doesn't work and I been sick really sick . I try everyday I don't work...
Replies
12
Views
148
Please pray for my friend ### she is lost her aunt about a mo ago. Not is suffering depression and stomach problems everyday pray she is permanently better. She also doesn't really want go anywhere. Pray for healing.
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom