Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for provision and prudence and patience to use my resources wisely and be able to make more and pay for my expenses and home space. I feel like I am being categorized into a minority group of people from people who have so much power and money.
Replies
7
Views
115
I'm feeling a lot of nervousness with my new role, afraid of how my supervisors may view me. Please pray that God will give me ths peace that passeth all understanding, the ability to do my job well and to get familiarized with it, to get along with my colleagues, to stay rooted in Him at all...
Replies
12
Views
227
Pray that a mental attack that I had back in ### with what appeared to be a black male student, I had been fantasizing about a guy I did not know him at all I saw him in a class at a college I attended, please pray that him and the rest of those college students and myself will be able to move...
Replies
8
Views
19
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom