Prayer

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Ac unit started short cycling I have a home warranty that will repair or replace my unit up to 15,000$. But I’m nervous my claim my get denied if replacing the unit was the case. I’d like to ask for anxiety relief and to work things in my family favor. I know I need to start having better...
Replies
13
Views
160
I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Mama Mary, all souls, angels, and saints, I urgently call upon Your divine presence. Protect me, ###, ###, ###, and ### from all harm. Grant us wisdom, strength, and peace. Provide financial relief and meet every need. Heal ### completely and guide his path. Shield...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom