Please pray for my family. Please pray for my husband's (### ### ###) covid test to be negative. Please free him and cancel his illness. The power of Jesus please let the dr discharge him and let him come home and rest.

Please make the person who took our money to transfer it back to our account. Only with the power of Jesus it will be done.

I want to say thank you and I know everything will be fine today.

Amen
Don't worry sister, God will heal your husband and strength him with God's strength and bring him back to your home.
And all your problems will be solved and your "Sorrows will turne into joy". God bless you abundantly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for protection from ill desires if the enemies against all areas of my life and life of my loved once. Expose and disgrace household enemies who needs to be saved protection over my family and marrige from envious sister in law pra***ti and all her evil intentions against me and my family...
Replies
9
Views
46
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and her son ### and Partner ### and all the ways in which they are being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus there’s a lot of witchcraft over the relationship of ### and ###, ### chased...
Replies
11
Views
176
I would like prayers for my family. My brother has severe mental illness and won’t improve his behaviour. My mom is suffering a lot and she said she’s helpless. He controls her life and won’t leave her alone. Controls the moneys she spends ( it’s hers not his) she needs cataract surgery is the...
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom