Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the time i have left and the time that has passed. I pray that I had good time management, keeping hearing, doing and teaching and others of the Word of God, keeping his word, doing what he asked and wanted me to do. I pray that you stand with me...
Replies
11
Views
79
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against loving my own life. I'd like to pray over releasing and letting go of my life. The scripture says, 'and they did not love their own lives'. I pray that you would stand in agreement, faith and prayer over this prayer request. I pray for favor...
Replies
13
Views
58
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against dark forces, power and principalities which are against me attaining my freedom. Please stand with me if faith, prayer and agreement. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings...
Replies
10
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom