Prayer for help against dark powers and forces

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer against the dark powers and principalities and forces in high places that have been opposing your freedom.

We have continued to stand with you in faith and prayer, lifting you up for the favor, miracles and blessings you requested and for the extreme, unmatched, unstoppable and abounding glory of God to be revealed in your life and all over the world. We have been praying that the Lord would break every chain of darkness and bring you into the freedom that is found in Christ, for we remember what is written in Eph 6:12 that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers of darkness, and in 2 Cor 3:17 that where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.

If your request was answered and you have seen victory and breakthrough and have experienced His favor, miracles and blessings, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still contending for your freedom, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray for you now that God would surround you with His protection and peace, that He would rebuke every force of darkness, pour out His favor and miracles upon you and cause His glory to rest upon you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for good fortune and wisdom over the next years. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
12
Views
105
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like for you to pray for me to be like the wise virgins. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme...
Replies
12
Views
147
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for patience, like that of Noah. God told him that it was going to flood and he waited, even thou people laughed. Like Samson also. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
11
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom