Dechax

Disciple of Prayer
jay masik ki my name is ### i have a lot of trouble hernia and varicosil & have gat in secret place is very painful Please pray
 
```markdown
###, my name is ###. I have a lot of trouble hernia and varicosil & have ### in secret place is very painful. Please pray

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask, He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

```
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I pray on your behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jai masih ki pasater ji. Mera naam ### hai mai ### se hu mere dog ke liye prarthana kijiye usne galti se ret poison kha liya hai uski tabiyat kharab ho gayi hai please please please please 😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏 paster ji us bachche ke liye prarthana kijiye ki use chagai mill sake vo swasth ho jaye yeshu...
Replies
11
Views
155
Jai masih ki paster ji. Mera naam ### hai. mai chhattisgarh se belong krti hu .mai apni badi bahen jinka naam ### hai. unke liye prarthana nivedan bhej Rahi hu.unki pregnancy ka ### month chal Raha hai or riport me ma or baby dono ko bahut week hai esa btaya gya hai or sirious metter...
Replies
11
Views
134
In Jesus's name please pray for no issues tomorrow or arising from a procedural change. Also please pray for an end to pain and other issues with my jaw without potentially hurting my face or using drugs. For a significant increase in lung function on my upcoming pulmonary function test. Finally...
Replies
13
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom