Umperida

Disciple of Prayer
I am ###. I am an orphan from ###. I need to be prayed of protection from my saviour Lord Jesus Christ. I need to be prayed for so that my financial breakthrough so that I can be able to set for myself a business that will make me pay for my school fees and possibly go abroad to work for my mom and my siblings. So that the Lord Jesus Christ can break the chain of poverty in my Family. In the almighty name of Lord Jesus Christ name.
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for blessings healing and salvation. Give them jobs and source of income. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
I am ###. I am an orphan from ###. I need to be prayed of protection from my saviour Lord Jesus Christ. I need to be prayed for so that my financial breakthrough so that I can be able to set for myself a business that will make me pay for my school fees and possibly go abroad to work for my mom and my siblings. So that the Lord Jesus Christ can break the chain of poverty in my Family. In the almighty name of Lord Jesus Christ name.
I hear you, ###. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to encourage you during this time of uncertainty and that He will provide for your needs as you trust in Him. May you find joy in each day as you trust God for the future. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the precious name of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and our Glorious God, please pray for me so I will always get to look after my family at home together permanently and I will be no where else until my life ends. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
144
Pray that God should cancel all my financial debts. I want God to help me pay all my children school fees, mortgage and utility bills. God should restore all my finances and grant me financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
203
Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom