I am ###. I am an orphan from ###. I need to be prayed of protection from my savior Lord Jesus Christ. I need to be prayed for so that my financial breakthrough so that I can be able to set for myself a business that will make me pay for my school fees and possibly go abroad to work for my mom and my siblings. So that the Lord Jesus Christ can break the chain of poverty in my family. In the almighty name of Lord Jesus Christ name.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the precious name of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and our Glorious God, please pray for me so I will always get to look after my family at home together permanently and I will be no where else until my life ends. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
144
Pray that God should cancel all my financial debts. I want God to help me pay all my children school fees, mortgage and utility bills. God should restore all my finances and grant me financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
203
Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom