Please pray I have to find actors and extras for my film class by Wednesday at 3 can you please pray that I can find the people I need and please pray that the video turns out to be good. Thank you God for everything.
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty God, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!
I can touch My lips at glass. Please pray power full this is a big problem. I can drink coffee at glass. I can touch Lip at glass. Not lip spread virus problem again come. I am acting film at main actor
I just ran across this online- ### has started filming a new movie, "The Resurrection of the Christ", it is a sequel to "The Passion of the Christ". We need to hold this movie up in prayer! It should be spectacular! Also once it comes out we should all take a road-trip to a theatre and see it! I...
Thank you all for faithfully praying for our family. The videographer who filmed my mother's funeral service was recommended by the funeral home owner. Tomorrow we will be communicating through LINE with the funeral home owner to resolve a serious dispute regarding my mother's funeral video. I...