Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaysravs

Humble Prayer Partner
lord please help us please give us strength and increase love between me and my ### help us in every minute please give peace to ### take all his burdens give him peace and rest please he suffering in our problem alot for our marriage give him stable and understandable heart please hear my prayer and help us...father please bond our relation forever.... in jesus name...amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please calm my heart while I wait for ### to respond. Take away my anxiety, my overthinking, and the fear that something is wrong between us. Please watch over ### and guide his heart. If everything between us is okay, give me peace and patience. If there is something I need to know...
Replies
13
Views
162
A Prayer for ### and Our Relationship Dear God, I come before You with a heart that is concerned about ###. I don’t know exactly what he is going through or why he has been acting differently toward me, but You know what is happening in his heart and mind. Lord, please watch over ### and give...
Replies
10
Views
76
Dear God, You know how much I love him and how deeply I want him back in my life. If there is still love between us, please soften both of our hearts and bring us back together. If he is busy, give him the time and space he needs, but please put me on his heart and remind him of the connection...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom