PRAYER WARRIORS PLEASE VERY URGENT! PLEASE PRAY ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
311
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lorr please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all chronic fatigue exustion all tiredness dry etes niooing stinging etes watering etes absolutely every single eye issues all stomach bloatedness all period cramps bad periods asthma...
Replies
7
Views
124
Lord please please reduce my gas electricity all my bills right now please please keep them low very low in Jesus Christ name lord please please bless multiply my finances my financial income savings now right now incredibly abundantly now alot allg more more every day rebuke absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom