Prayer Warriors. Please pray for my boyfriend ###.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
311
Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
192
I pray for healing and speedy recovery for my boyfriend the life of my life ###. He was in a tragic motorcycle accident causing injury to his head. He's been hospitalized and sedated for almost 3 months. Now he is awake and has gained his memory and motor skills back. As we patiently wait for...
Replies
13
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom