Prayer warriors help me in praying I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
126
First I want to give honor to God and I thank you for everything that you've done for me and my family and children and my husband and his family, my prayer warrior is I asked you to continue to pray for me and my husband to conceive a baby, I've prayed and I've asked and I believed and I feel...
Replies
10
Views
728
I come to you today with an urgent request for the murder mystery company opportunity. Please, let me be accepted on Monday, November 28th, or as soon as possible. Grant me the strength to handle the busy season now. Help the manager see I am capable and ready to start immediately, not waiting...
Replies
6
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom