Feoport
Disciple of Prayer
Dear God,
Remove setback and hinderances blocking progress for Your people
Restore their thinking so they are assured they can move forward in confidence without any fear
Bring heart healing so this doesn't become a source of self sabotage
Remove distractions and delays to work projects and goals
Remove hurts that cause them to dwell on it longer then needed
Remove pain of how people have mistreated them
Give them a new confidence and identity that is sure of being in Christ
Take away any fear holding them back
Let Your will be present in their live and override the enemy's narrative in Jesus' name
I rebuke the enemy's schemes and plots against their destiny in Jesus' name
I rebuke hinderances and delays in Jesus' name
I rebuke fear, worry and torment and mind binding spirits in Jesus' name
I ask Lord You fill them with the Holy Sprit and minds set on You alone in Jesus' name
I pray against the spirit of stagnation in Jesus' name
I ask Lord You send host of heavens to outmatch and outclass any opposition in Jesus' name
Thank You Lord for answered prayer in Jesus' wonderful name
Remove setback and hinderances blocking progress for Your people
Restore their thinking so they are assured they can move forward in confidence without any fear
Bring heart healing so this doesn't become a source of self sabotage
Remove distractions and delays to work projects and goals
Remove hurts that cause them to dwell on it longer then needed
Remove pain of how people have mistreated them
Give them a new confidence and identity that is sure of being in Christ
Take away any fear holding them back
Let Your will be present in their live and override the enemy's narrative in Jesus' name
I rebuke the enemy's schemes and plots against their destiny in Jesus' name
I rebuke hinderances and delays in Jesus' name
I rebuke fear, worry and torment and mind binding spirits in Jesus' name
I ask Lord You fill them with the Holy Sprit and minds set on You alone in Jesus' name
I pray against the spirit of stagnation in Jesus' name
I ask Lord You send host of heavens to outmatch and outclass any opposition in Jesus' name
Thank You Lord for answered prayer in Jesus' wonderful name

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.