Prayer To Free From Witchcraft

  • Thread starter Thread starter ark
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ark

Guest
Dear All,

Please pray for my brother's daughter Ms. ###,

She is tormented by witchcraft, And she is suffering too much. Kindly pray for her speedy recovery.
 
Father in the name of Jesus I come against this witchcraft thing and I bind it even binding the strong man who is the sender of this problem. We declare ### free from witchcraft in Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for our family to free from witchcraft & grant good health, free from debts, solve our financial problems & peace in our family & especially for my mom ### & brothers ###, ### to deliver both of them from the evil spirit which is putting both of them in depression which is affecting...
Replies
7
Views
108
I pray that all witchcraft is broken off me Set me free. Please remove from me any witchcraft that was done to me. My name is ### I live in ###
Replies
10
Views
274
I have been a target of witchcraft attacks at my workplace in every shape size and form. This one employee i work with in my team since day one never liked me for some reason i have done nothing to this person. Its a matter of fact i tried to befriend them showing acts of kindness, complimenting...
Replies
12
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom