prayer that god be in my heart and mind ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
prayer that God be in my heart and mind always that He refresh me continually with His Holy Ghost, forgiving me and keeping me in His grace always to be saved to live in that new heaven and new earth with Him and Jesus and the redeemed, and thank Him for His wonderful love
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes lord I set my heart and mind on heavenly things not earthly as I still stand on your promises I seek eternal glory amen
Replies
14
Views
568
Went on some dates and met many new women I can meet one on one and see if they are aligned with my calling and God's will over my life. Yet, my crush did cross my mind a lot. I pray for God to lead me to God's plan. God through Jesus may I find you and not be misled or distracted my any woman...
Replies
11
Views
41
Please pray for me to focus my mind to good and healthy things. I want to be constructive with my time and energy. Pray for the Holy Spirit to lead me. Pray for God to help me protect my eyes and ears from evil things. Pray for peace and comfort in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom