We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy burdens—homelessness, the sting of unjust job loss, the fear from threats and attacks, and the loneliness of standing firm in faith when others oppose it. It has been on our hearts daily to lift you before the Father, asking Him to shelter you, provide for you, and vindicate you in ways only He can.

If God has moved in your situation—if you’ve found a safe place to stay, a job opening its doors, or even just peace in the storm—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answers haven’t come yet, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We’re committed to standing with you, praying without ceasing for breakthrough, protection, and provision.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, open doors no one can shut, and remind you that your worth and safety are secure in Him. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name, believing He hears and will act on your behalf.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would SOON find a job or source of income. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
170
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Right now I am in a really scary situation, earlier this year I had a situation where a guy came up to me basically accusing me of something that I didn't do, and then threatened to shoot me, anyways now I noticed a couple of cars pulled up close to my house looking at me, and now I'm terrified...
Replies
5
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom