Prayer request

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift your physical struggle before the Lord, asking Him to bring relief to the constant pain in your legs and to grant you strength and comfort in this season.

If you’ve experienced His healing touch—whether through a lessening of the pain, moments of rest, or even the grace to endure—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others walking a similar path.

If the pain persists and you still need prayer, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We’re here to continue interceding on your behalf, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing. May He draw near to you, renew your hope, and fill you with His peace as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A compressed nerve in my back is causing intense pain and numbness in my left arm. Traditional medicine helping very little. Also Restless Leg Syndrome interfering with sleep and rest. Relief very much needed. Thank you . ###
Replies
9
Views
168
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
386
Please pray for me I am suffering from gastric pain, thank you
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom