Prayer Request

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are grateful that you have allowed us to join you in petitioning our Lord Jesus on your behalf. It is our heartfelt desire to stand in agreement with you, praying for your complete healing and for God's guidance as you seek employment that aligns with your health, skills, and His will for your life we pray in Jesus Name.

If you have seen further improvements in your health and found a suitable job, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, giving glory to God for His faithfulness. If you are still waiting for God's provision, we encourage you to share an update, and we will persist in praying with you and for you we pray in Jesus Name.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him, trusting in His perfect plan for your life through His son, Jesus Christ we pray in Jesus Name. We are reminded of His promise in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." we pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter she is having High School tryouts she wants to play varsity. She had a minor setback as she was injured in the summer and so she hasn’t had as much time as others to get into shape or improve her skills . There aren’t many spots on the varsity team.
Replies
11
Views
125
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Please pray for my daughter that whatever is weighing her down/causing discouragement would go and that she would overcome. She is a ### and ### at her college and she has practiced her skills all summer. They return on Monday and she says that she has gained ### and suddenly lost her skills...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,125
Messages
16,784,565
Members
648,700
Latest member
Swooltath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom