Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers for my life, that God may have mercy and compassion on my soul; throughout my life, I have struggled to remain steadfast in obedience to God's Word. I have an addiction to watching pornography and have been fighting this sin for years. I ask God to forgive me for all the...
Replies
12
Views
179
Good Afternoon, I have an update regarding my rent arrears application. I filed another appeal as the agency workers did not comply with the deadline set forth by the judge. The hearing will take place next month where i will be able to present all of my evidence in person. Please pray in Jesus'...
Replies
10
Views
78
I sometimes anonymously post prayer requests on a Christian forum on a certain social media. That social media has a reputation for some of the most negative interactions and the Christian people on this website are often just as bad as worldly forums on there sadly. I just happened to realize...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom