Today I have visited Doctor for my lower abdominal pain and Doctor said there may be inflammation in Large intestine and he prescribed medicines for 15 days. He said if pain persist I may have to do colonoscopy. I request your prayers for complete healing of colon inflammation with medicines.

Thanking you
Today I have visited Doctor for my lower abdominal pain and Doctor said there may be inflammation in Large intestine and he prescribed medicines for 15 days. He said if pain persist I may have to do colonoscopy. I request your prayers for complete healing of colon inflammation with medicines.

Thanking you
Praying for your healing. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Yesterday I have requested prayers for my close relative for healing of pain in the chest area. Today after scan revealed a stone in her gall bladder and medicines are started. The doctor said that we can try medicines first, but if the stone does...
Replies
12
Views
194
Needing prayers for me and my family tonight and need more medicine until 4:30am but I'm in slight pain right now needing prayers.
Replies
14
Views
99
Prayer request for ### that visits medicine men's. She hangs out with medicine women's, medicine men's. She had done strange stuff to her step kids. She took one of her step kids to a medicine woman and since then the kid been having alcohol addiction issues. Her other step child has an...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom