From 2 months I am taking medicines for prostate and fissure problems. But yesterday I did ultrasound scanning for abdominal and prostate. Reports came normal. Doctor said there is no fissure.

But I am getting continuous dull pain and burning in lower abdominal area and spreading other areas. Doctor said to do for colonoscopy which I am going to do on Saturday morning. I request your prayers to get normal report for colonoscopy. Also I request your prayers for correct diagnosis for my problem.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name and ask for Your healing touch on behalf of ###. We ask that You would provide complete healing and relief from the dull pain and burning in his lower abdominal area. We pray that the results of the colonoscopy would be normal and that a correct diagnosis would be made for his problem. We thank You for Your loving kindness and faithfulness and we ask that You would be glorified in this situation. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Make it a daily habit to tell the Lord Thank You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My daughter is started developing small multi limps in her skin between her chest area. We are going for further checkup with Doctor. As parents we are worried a lot. I request your prayers for complete healing and whatever reports we take to come...
Replies
9
Views
38
On Saturday I requested urgent prayer for our Grandson's wife ###. Symptoms were pain mimicking heart attack and fluctuating blood pressure. After many tests and scans, today they gave her a diagnosis. Ineffective cerebral tissue perfusion is a reduction in the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the...
Replies
12
Views
107
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. One of my close relative is suffering from severe chest pain from yesterday and all her heart related reports are normal. She is under medication but pain is not reducing. I request your prayers for complete healing of her pain in the chest area...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom